We are pleased to announce that Law Journal Newsletters Online is not only getting a new look, but is now fully integrated with ALM and its other offerings, including Law.com, the National Law Journal, Legal Week and many more.
What will this mean for you?
In summary, you will continue to have access to:
- In-depth analysis and coverage of all the need-to-know aspects in 17 different practice areas.
- An effective and easy-to-use search function enabling you to search and access our entire archives dating back to 2003.
- PDF and eBook versions of all your LJN titles.
- Your contact information and email newsletter preferences — enabling you to opt in or out of marketing communications.
What is new?
With our new integration with ALM, your subscription now entitles you to some extra benefits, including:
- Access to U.S. and global legal developments through ALM’s extensive portfolio of digital and print media.
- Your choice of ALM’s full selection of subject-specific newsletters, delivered right to your email inbox.
If your subscription is still active, the only thing you need to do to access the new site once it goes live on October 13 is to reset your password here. That’s it!
If you don’t reset your password, you will come across a paywall when you go to read a story on the new site. Once you enter your email address, you will have the opportunity to set a new password.
So don’t delay! Reset your password now to ensure your seamless access to the new LJN Online, the added benefits of global legal information from ALM, and our continued promise of the highest quality information, and analysis.
The views expressed in the article are those of the authors and not necessarily the views of their clients or other attorneys in their firm.